Wednesday 1 December 2010

Toon 17 Minecraft Texture pack



Hello Minecraftians!


This is my first texture pack, I do hope you enjoy using it, as much as I did creating it.
The idea of this texture pack is, to completely revamp this already great game by using crisp, cel style textures, initially inspired by Zelda Wind Waker.
I have gone all out to re texture minecraft and I really feel it gives the game a new lease of life even for seasoned minecraft players.


I documented my progress on this texture pack over at www.eatgreenpeople.com this is a great place to see how this texture pack developed and also to see screenshots of the early stages of the re texture.


I know a few people are against high res textures and in the future I am thinking of resizing them to 16 x 16 making the community happy is important to me so I feel its only fair to cater for all.


All the art work has been created by me so I do hope you like it.




This is just the beginning  


I have already started developing ideas for my next texture pack and I know that it will be just a good as this one.


You can be part of this also. With out your feed back and suggestions, I can only improve so much. Any suggestions and feed back is welcome.








If you liked this texture pack and want to give something back you can leave a donation. This is completely voluntary and is most appreciated.




To Download Toon17 Texture pack click here

5 comments: