Friday 3 December 2010

DRAGONS, an idea so popular

Like probably any minecraft player, we all have our own ideas on what we would like to see implemented in the game. While Dragons are not top on my list, it has become a reoccurring want in the minecraft world.
While some want to slay these creatures others want to tame them.


Minecraft is still changing so anything could happen really. For now we can just speculate.

This brings me onto the introduction of new topic. Twice a week until I have ran out of ideas. I will post concepts of  ideas that would realistically look good and feel fun in minecraft.

If you like the concepts then do something for me by rating the article or leaving a comment...both even.

In more news, toon-17 will now be the official website for all my minecraft stuff. Previously I was juggling between my other website www.eatgreenpeople.com but my intention is to keep that site for reviews on software, other products and news that is interesting.

Finally... I am thinking of starting a little team to write for this minecraft site and possibly a minecraft mod team to implement new ideas for minecraft.
If this is something you are interested in you can email me at          toon17@live.co.uk  You must be 18 or over to join

Editor Chris Wormull

No comments:

Post a Comment